Cookies must be enabled in your browser
Is this your first time here?
Please create an account.
- Press the “Create new account “button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the New Account form.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Click on the web link in your email.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Select the course you want to participate in.
- From now on you will only need to enter your username and password to log in and access any course.
This course was developed by the staff of the New England ADA Center, a project of the Institute for Human Centered Design. The course is based, in part, on regulations and technical assistance material written by the U.S. Department of Justice, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the U.S. Department of Transportation and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The contents of this course were developed under a grant from the U.S. Department of Education, NIDRR grant number H133A110028. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the U.S. Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the federal government.
If you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-695-0085 voice/tty.